You can apply for admission to the BFA program after completing the following courses:
- ART 115 Surface, Space and Time
- ART 116 Core Interdisciplinary Laboratory
- one course (for BFA in Art) or two courses (for BFA in Art & Technology) from the following:
- ARTD 250 Print Media Digital Arts
- ARTD 251 Time-based Digital Arts
- ARTD 252 Interactive Digital Arts
You must be in good academic standing and meet the minimum GPA requirements of 2.75 Cumulative UO and 3.0 in Major Classes. The application process is competitive and includes a portfolio review.
How To Apply
If you are looking to expand your opportunities and creative work, we invite you to apply to our bachelor of fine art (BFA) degree.
Departmental BFA applications are offered on a rolling admission deadline during the academic year. Students who have completed the eligibility requirements may apply at any time by following the link below and submitting their online application.
BFA in Art with a Concentration
The deadline for junior students is February 15. For all other students, the deadline is May 1. Applications are closed until fall.
BFA in Art & Technology
The deadline for junior students is February 15. For all other students, the deadline is May 1.
Contact the Department of Art office for more information on the application process:
email@example.com or 541-346-3610.