Apply for a BA or BS in Art

Declaring Art as Your Major

New incoming students and continuing UO students can declare the art major at anytime by submitting the declaration form linked below.

By pursuing a bachelor of arts (BA) or bachelor of science (BS) degree in art, you'll receive priority enrollment for studio classes, not to mention access to the College of Design Student Services undergraduate advisors, who can help you with individualized advising and course planning.

Declare the Art Major

Please visit the School of Art + Design office at 254 Lawrence Hall, or contact us if you have any questions.

Degree Info: BA or BS in Art